Welcome to Publications!
In addition to the publications offered by your basic IEEE membership, the Reliability Society is proud to sponsor a number of publications to meet the needs of its members:
- The Transactions on Reliability (T-Rel) is our flagship publication. It is a refereed journal for reliability and allied disciplines, including (but not limited to) maintainability, physics of failure, life testing, prognostics and health management, design and manufacture for reliability, software reliability and security, availability, mission success and other measures of effectiveness. Electronic access to this publication is included with membership. A print subscription is available at extra charge.
- The Transactions on Semiconductor Manufacturing (TSM) is jointly sponsored by the Reliability Society, the Solid-State Circuits Society, the Components, Packaging and Manufacturing Technology Society and the Electron Devices Society. The TSM addresses innovations of interest to the integrated circuit manufacturing researcher and professional. Includes advanced process control, equipment modeling and control, yield analysis and optimization, defect control, and manufacturability improvement. It also addresses factory modeling and simulation, production planning and scheduling, as well as environmental issues in semiconductor manufacturing. Both electronic and print subscriptions are available at an extra charge.
- The Transactions for Device and Materials Reliability (T-DMR) is jointly sponsored by the Reliability Society and the Electron Devices Society. The T-DMR provides leading edge information that is critical to the creation of reliable electronic devices and materials, and a focus for interdisciplinary communication in the state of the art of reliability of electronic devices, and the materials used in their manufacture. It focuses on the reliability of electronic, optical, and magnetic devices, and Microsystems; the materials and processes used in the manufacture of these devices; and the interfaces and surfaces of these materials. Both electronic and print subscriptions are available at an extra charge.
- The Security and Privacy (S&P) Magazine is jointly sponsored by the RS and Computer Society. The primary objective of IEEE Security & Privacy is to stimulate and track advances in information assurance and security and present these advances in a form that can be useful to a broad cross-section of the professional community-ranging from academic researchers to industry practitioners. It is intended to serve a broad readership. Both electronic and print subscriptions are available at an extra charge.
- The Journal of Photovoltaics is our newest publication, co-published by the RS, the Electron Device Society, the Industrial Electronics Society, the Nanotechnology Council, the Photonics Society, the Power Electronics Society, and the Power and Energy Society. It is a peer-reviewed, archival publication reporting original and significant research results that advance the field of photovoltaics (PV). The PV field is diverse in its science base ranging from semiconductor and PV device physics to optics and the materials sciences. The journal publishes articles that connect this science base to PV science and technology. The intent is to publish original research results that are of primary interest to the photovoltaic specialist. Both electronic and print subscriptions are available at an extra charge.
- IEEE Reliability Society Conference Digital Library – a huge resource of proceedings from the conferences sponsored by the RS. This includes proceedings from the Annual Reliability and Maintainability Symposium, the International Reliability Physics Symposium, the Integrated Reliability Workshop and many others. Electronic access is included with your RS membership.
- The Reliability Society Newsletter documents the ongoing activities of your reliability Society. It is included with your RS membership and is available to all persons interested in RS activities.
- The IEEE Reliability Newsletter Special Issues is an extension of the IEEE RS Newsletter. It covers all security and reliability aspects of science and engineering, technology, and applications. The Special Issues is intended for readers who develop their work on a daily basis.